Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:43:39 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Chrislam: The New Religion
Posted By: MichaelMerola
5/5/2016 9:11:25 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
The new catchphrase evidently is "islampohobic" referring to anyone who dares NOT accept or believe this garbage from hell. I counter with Sura 4, verses 155-159, where "Jesus" states he was not crucified OR rose from the dead. Jesus who? Jesus Jones? Jesus Ramirez? Jesus Lizard(a repulsive but real name of a rock group)? Jesus ibn Ali ibn Mustafa ibn ......cause it sure ain't JESUS CHRIST. How more insulting or "Christianophobic" can it get when the supposed NAMESAKE of CHRISTIANITY DENY THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF HIM COMING TO EARTH???? I would hate to be in Warren's shoes when the Trumpet sounds, cause that "Isa" he claims is our Jesus ain't gonna answer. I really wish He WOULD let the Trumpet sound REAL soon.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13473

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/7/2016 10:47:57 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Timely. Good article, good comment above.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13474

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 5/7/2016 12:34:24 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Agree totally! Interesting that Islam considers Jesus a prophet and a liar at the same time. Cannot be both. Jesus being crucified and risen from the dead does not quite fit in with the self-important stance of Islam.