Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   12:55:47 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  3 : 16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Eagles Have Landed
Posted By: Carolee
4/19/2016 2:56:03 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
And gathered them out of the lands,
from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
Psalm 107:1-3

Many thanks Wendy. Reading this was difficult because my eyes kept filling with tears of joy and wonderment over how our Lord God keeps His Word in His watchecare of His own!!!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13455

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 4/20/2016 8:58:50 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Haile Selassie died in 1974 and was known to be a devout Christian. I suggest that you Google the Ethiopian civil war. The Selassie family had been out of Ethiopian for decades.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13454

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 4/20/2016 8:56:13 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Haile Selassie died in 1974 and was known to be a devout Christian.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13453

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 4/19/2016 10:04:04 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I don't know if this is pertinent to this article, but it struck me just the same. I can understand how the Jews really don't trust Christians given the level of persecution over God-knows-how many years, and how they view Jesus in particular. What I CAN'T understand is how, after repeated attempts to help them, is how they, as a whole, can't look back and see that not EVERYBODY is against them. I suppose that could be construed as AntiSemetic by some, but I am being sincere. From the time of Otto Schindler to the times you illustrated to today, there has been a contingency, small as it might be, of Christians who sincerely tried to help them. Is it that the collective wound on their psyche is that severe? On another note, if you and Mr. Whipple make it here to Chiraq, I got an idea...forget about taking me out to dinner. Be it ever so humble, I will cook here at the homestead. I am the son of a deceased Italian-American Firehouse cook...forgitabboutit about the restaurants here...I will cook you a REAL MEAL!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13452

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 4/19/2016 8:09:15 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I'm crying after reading this. How far we have fallen as a nation since then. Wonderful article Wendy. God is faithful.