Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, November 19, 2017   4:14:37 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  25 : 13
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

2016: The Year in Review
Posted By: Wayne
1/4/2016 8:45:04 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Daniel 12:7  I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed. 8  As for me, I heard but could not understand; so I said, “My lord, what will be the outcome of these events?” 9  He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time. 10  “Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13253

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 1/4/2016 4:52:30 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

A very good list, Pete!

Things are improving for Damascus Assad is holding his ground With Russia's help. But things change fast over there. 

Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13254

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 1/4/2016 8:56:53 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: What event do I see for 2016? The "revelation" that we really are not alone, that "aliens" do exsist, and that that "fact" will be unleashed on this planet in 2016. I am not a prophet or a son of a prophet either, but I cannot see how this "revelation" will NOT be foistered on the population of the Earth real soon. Just my 2cents worth.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13255

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 1/4/2016 11:53:49 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent article and thank you for taking the time to write it.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13256

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 1/5/2016 10:06:48 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article Pete! It will certainly be an "interesting" year, of that I have no doubt.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13258

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 1/5/2016 11:11:22 AM

Comments:

MichaelMerola 

It's all good.  I see this morning that when elected, HILARY!, is going to get at the "truth" of Area 51 and this menace of UFOs.  http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/631308/Aliens-visited-Shock-Hilary-Clinton-claim-vows-open-UFO-cover-up-CIA-NASA

I'll hit my "threescore and ten" this year so I'm less worried than I was last year...

Blessings on you all in 2016.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13322

Posted By: pete -
Date: 1/31/2016 4:18:59 PM

Comments: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/12130181/Oil-price-crash-Saudis-told-to-embrace-austerity-as-debt-defaults-loom.html