Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:22:20 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Auld Lang Syne
Posted By: Unknown
12/31/2015 10:14:18 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Still a relevant re-print and well worth reading twice. Thanks! Oh, but that we could be the man that Jack was. Have a safe and happy new year.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13242

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 12/31/2015 12:07:57 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Jerry!  I was laughing the first part of your commentary, and down on the last part! our nation is in a world of hurt!!!! Only our Lord can make things right, and HE WILL!!

Happy New Year to you and your family! And God Bless!

Trudy

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13244

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 12/31/2015 9:07:21 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I was never blessed with meeting Jack here but do look forward to greeting him when I reach heaven. Great article and very timely. Thanks for writing it.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13245

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 12/31/2015 9:25:44 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, its 8:23p.m. Chicago time as I am writing this, and as much as I wish You and all the crew here at the Omega Letter crowd a Blessed, Happy and safe New Year, I am fervently wishing that at 12:00Midnight, as 2016 comes in, I really want to hear a loud Trumpet blast. Really.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13246

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 1/2/2016 8:32:01 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

That is so correct, Steven. As my dear mom would have said: God made Jack and threw away the mold.

He was/is one of a kind. Happy New Year.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13247

Date: 1/2/2016 8:33:07 AM

Comments:

Thanks Trudy, and thanks for your support! Hopefully Book 5 will be here in January, or I am told! Happy New Year!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13248

Date: 1/2/2016 8:37:30 AM

Comments:

Thanks for reading! I look back now and see how fortunate I was to decide to go meet Jack. I met his daughter, Kari and her husband Mike; and I met the beautiful wife, Gayle. I never knew Jack was having health issues. He did not mention it that weekend, because that is the man he was. Four months later, he was with God. As wonderful as that is, I really miss him and his astute writing. He was blessed with a wonderful family and many fans.

Happy New Year.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13249

Date: 1/2/2016 8:40:43 AM

Comments:

Michael! Did you hear it? At midnight, I took out my King Super 20 trumpet, pointed it toward Chicago and let out a big blast. Scared my dog to death! Speaking of that, there are reports the last few years from all over the world. People are hearing sounds from the sky, and some are like brass instruments. Here is a link: http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/05/what-is-causing-the-strange-trumpet-sounds-in-the-sky-all-over-the-world/

Happy New Year to you and your family.