Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, November 21, 2017   6:51:20 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Here Comes the Sun
Posted By: Wayne
12/17/2015 8:57:48 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
We do not know the time or day but we are certainly now in the season of the END...
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13222

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 12/17/2015 11:56:48 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent,Jerry!Merry Christmas.

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13223

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 12/17/2015 1:31:53 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yep I agree we are in the season, Very good article Jerry. Your reasons for knowing where we are in time are my reasons. 

Greg

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13224

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 12/17/2015 10:22:44 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, you can call me crazy if you want to(shoot, most everybody else does), but I have held a position for about 10 years now in that(and no, I can't prove it) modern science has been deluded about how big the Universe is, about their estimates of distance is, about their calculations of mathematics are way,way off, etc. Personally I believe the lot of them are severely deluded, and I further believe the delusion is demonically inspired in order to feed the enormous intellectual egos these "learned men and women of science" really are. I can't say with certainty I agree on the 6000 year Earth belief, but I really have a hard time swallowing stuff when the billions and even trillions start getting thrown about. Pride is a killer, and idolatry to intellectualism even more so. Regardless, Merry Christmas to you! Heres hoping this Christmas will be the last for the Believers, and next year we can actually celebrate it with the REAL birthday guy!!!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13225

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 12/18/2015 10:54:08 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Jerry, you crack me up! Love the "bucket of water." I can hardly afford my power bill during the summer now! Come Lord Jesus.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13227

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 12/19/2015 9:48:15 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Really, really enjoy your commentaries!!!

I pray that The Lord will come for us soon. Won't it be a grand reunion for all of us!

Merry Christmas to you!

Trudy Booker