Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, November 24, 2017   7:09:56 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  25 : 13
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Jihad Palace
Posted By: Martha E
12/8/2015 9:25:07 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
this is so true and there are so many people saying peaceful islam - peaceful muslims. we never learn untill it is too late. great article wendy, and i will be sending this on. thanks. actually all your articles are so good and i really learn from them.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13212

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 12/9/2015 9:27:58 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

No offense here, Michael.  Someone needs to say it. Only one faith considers homicide a form of worship and only one faith has the answer to the madness.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13211

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 12/8/2015 9:42:13 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I may anger some people here with what I am going to say, so if this needs to be dusted, I understand...it just gives me some degree of relief just to type it. I am so sick of this country as well as umpteen others who bent over backwards in the name of political correctness, tolerance, "love", etc. to extend their open hands to islam, all the while subjecting themselves to victimhood via kitman and taquiiya. But you know what? It isn't just in terms of islam...Hinduism, Buddism, Wicca, Paganism, you name it. And who is leading the charge for said tolerance? @95% of the "churches" in the U.S. and elsewhere. I understand the basic right of anyone to worship anything their little hearts desire, but their right dosent make their choices "right". I will(good thing I don't gamble...just to make an example) bet $100.00 for anyone to show me ANYTHING on the Old Testemant, and moreover ANYTHING Jesus Himself said in ANY version of the Bible stating we are supposed to revere and respect any other belief system equally as what The Lord said to. Simple answer, it can't be done. There...I feel better.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13210

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 12/8/2015 5:09:39 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

exactly, carolee and Gracemer, and thanks much Martha.

i feel like we are watching so much of the world in a demonic trance willing to accept anything in the name of inclusion. ?!There are somethings you don't want or need to include!!!! Why is that not obvious!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13209

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 12/8/2015 3:15:40 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13208

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 12/8/2015 10:46:32 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Even the Muslims that would be peaceful can't be peaceful because their more radical neighbors would kill them if they didn't go along with the agenda. This is a religion driven by hate and fear. It's always death and enslavement wherever they go. We're not going to wake up. The Muslims are going to be here to decapitate the tribulation saints for the Word of God.