Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   2:11:31 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Europe at a Crossroads
Posted By: Martha E
11/20/2015 9:46:45 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
outstanding alf - those videos are really informative and easy to understand - thanks for another good article.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13179

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 11/20/2015 1:06:08 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, Alf. Great article and have watched half of David Woods video and plan to watch his others. Very good.
Your ending question is good, but I wonder how the WORLD will react to future terrorist attacks since I think this may not be too far off. It seems very chaotic and unpredictable right now, which is what Satan loves. Could an outbreak of attacks across the globe bring about the call for a global leader sooner than we think? That might seem ahead of schedule, but then again, it's not our schedule, it's Gods.
In the meantime we are to pray for these evil enemies. I don't know about you, but I also pray (desperately) for the peace of Jerusalem. Maranatha.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13177

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 11/20/2015 11:26:08 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes,  Alf,  thank you for this article. 

Greg