Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:22:00 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Timothy  6 : 20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Veteranís Day
Posted By: Martha E
11/19/2015 9:10:28 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
thank you jerry for your service to this country.
i remember watching an old black and white movie about that christmas eve 1914. god bless you and all our vets.
that is a lot of 11's ! never knew that before.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13176

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 11/19/2015 9:44:45 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, three things...1., no, I really don't think the world will wake up, come to its senses and repent; 2., yes, thank you for your service as I thanked my father (survivor of the landing on Omaha Beach) and my uncle (came back from the PTO with a Bronze Star) as I and my daughter placed flags on their respective graves; 3., the Armistice was signed on 11,11,11=33...hmm...if I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say the Masons decided at that time they had enough of WW1...I'm just sayin'.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13178

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 11/20/2015 12:42:43 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks for your service, Jerry! My dad was infantry - WWII. So sad to see how Veterans are treated these days. But, God knows and He will reward. "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal weight of glory that far outweighs them all. Therefore, we focus not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." We need to keep looking up!!!
Maranatha!!!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13181

Posted By: ja -
Date: 11/22/2015 11:11:08 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I think that all veterans are my heroes. I just wish they hadn't been fighting for the NWO ultimately. I have a lot off sadness about that part, but will always love and honor our brave men.