Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   4:44:33 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  3 : 13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Right on Time
Posted By: PaulLaymon
11/17/2015 9:26:58 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Exactly, Wendy. We don't have much time left on the big clock that God controls and we have even less time on the little one called freedom.

Just like we Americans grabbed our freedom by its whimpering hind end and thew it away in the dumpster called The Patriot Act, after 9/11, the world and America are going to gather under one umbrella and toss out any semblance of freedom that remains. All in the name of fighting Islamic Extremism (IE), as we must.

So now we can see even more clearly how the Antichrist will have complete control over the actions of men around the world. It looks like he's the one that will bring a solution to IE.

In the end, this is nothing more than a world war with the sons of Esau. Amelek is still at war with God (Ex. 17:16) and it is being taken out on the Jew first, followed by those grafted in, and then all mankind.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13170

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 11/17/2015 11:54:43 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Wendy! Yup, we need to take the &$*%^ out! George Patton had some wonderful things to say about situations like these such as "May God have mercy on my enemies... because I certainly will not".

The one point of confusion here is why would the Islamic world want the whole world to unite? That's nuts. If the whole world unites, surely they know they will get crushed. Perhaps they think the 12th Imam will rush in to their aid? Then again, why would I think Islam has any common sense to it? We're talking about a religion in which they think it's ok to rape children and that if they die trying to kill infidels they're guaranteed a spot in Heaven with they're seventy virgins.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13171

Posted By: ja -
Date: 11/17/2015 12:53:08 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Wendy, I am beginning to think the world will never follow an Islamic anti Christ. The Jews in particular, who are the main issue during the time of Jacobs trouble. I think these people are being used by satan to put his pieces in place. And he is taking down plenty of people along the way. Funny how the Vatican keeps coming into play as well. If the Jews are gojng to let the monster into their temple, he must have a convincing facade,eh? And already some rabbis are saying the Christ is here and waiting in the wings!

the strong delusion is hard at work in EI and the the rest of the world follows the trail.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13172

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 11/17/2015 3:40:03 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

so true wendy and i agree they need to be taken out.  of course we in new york are letting the refugees in which i am sure is a big mistake as so many other states have refused !  so i can see that phase 6 is coming to america soon.  you would think that in the state where they experienced 9-11 they would be smarter than to let in people that could possibly be terrorists.  come quickly lord!!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13173

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 11/17/2015 4:46:05 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

The world is being manipulated by Satan. For the saved, we see the molding taking place, we can guess where its going just not how long its going to take to get there. Some days it seems like tomorrow some days it seems like 20 years. But you have things nailed down pretty tight here Wendy.  Very good post!

Thank you,

Greg

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13174

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 11/17/2015 9:04:46 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: 1., I agree that the @!%AS&*r$s need to be taken out...Chak Chink!...that was my shotgun agreeing; 2., isn't it ironic the name of the band playing when the poop hit the fan was Eagles of Death? Ya can't make this stuff up; 3., Dosen't anyone remember the quote from The Audacity of Hope when the Communist Manchurian Muslim Godknowwhatsexual that is Barak said quite clearly that if the winds of changed shifted, that he would stand with the muslims? In that aspect he IS a man of his word.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13175

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 11/18/2015 2:36:52 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Wow, didn't know that quote was in there, Michael. Bahaha. I think BO chose the wrong team. The muslims don't care about him any more than anyone else. I think they want him dead, if I read the headlines right. Didn't ISIS say they were coming to Washington? I don't think it was for the pardoning of the Thanksgiving turkey. I think it was for roasting him!

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13180

Posted By: ChristineB -
Date: 11/21/2015 10:08:26 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, would you elaborate a little on the "phones rang" comment? I missed that one. Was it that phones rang in the concert hall and people were shot when they answered, or was it something else? Evil either way.

Good post.