Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   12:57:40 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Time’s up?
Posted By: Wayne
10/20/2015 9:08:33 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 28 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Acts2: 17‘AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,’ God says, ‘THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS; 18EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT And they shall prophesy. 19‘AND I WILL GRANT WONDERS IN THE SKY ABOVE AND SIGNS ON THE EARTH BELOW, BLOOD, AND FIRE, AND VAPOR OF SMOKE. 20‘THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13094

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/20/2015 11:59:36 AM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Wendy, This was something I had never heard of before. 2020 is there plan. Well there well on there way. Russia has stepped up to stop them. We all feel it in our bones that this is just the beginning of something just out of site! We only have the roughest of outlines so we can only guess on how things will unfold that will carry us to the end. But we know the end. It will be worth it!
Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13096

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 10/20/2015 12:27:32 PM
29 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 30 PrayingPraying

Comments: "Go ahead and spend your retirement."

OK, but if you're wrong will you let me live in your basement? After all, the girls have left for college so you have a spare room, right?

Seriously, I am a recovering 'news junkie'. For years, the first thing I did every morning was hit the 'Net and check numerous news feeds. Now it's reached the point where I'm afraid to check even Christian news feeds any more. The level of evil seems to ratchet up exponentially on a daily basis to the point where it's mind-numbing and simply incomprehensible. And something I find even more troubling are the number of people who stare reality squarely in the face and deny it exists. I've almost made it to my "threescore and ten" - almost - and I've NEVER witnessed a time when so many otherwise intelligent people were not just willing to accept lies as truth, but seem to fervently embrace lies and deny truth. I fear where this country is headed, yet when I read of the amount of Evil inflicted on Believers in other countries I thank God that I've not been called to endure that treatment.

Yet.

One of the first things I ask God when I wake up every morning is, "Today, Sir?". And when I read of the Evil that Muslims have planned, it alternately sickens me, frightens me, and yet gives me hope.

Perhaps tomorrow...
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13097

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 10/20/2015 12:31:26 PM
40 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, as a PS, I don't know if I've mentioned it lately, but you are absolutely the high point of my Tuesdays! Thanks for all the effort you put into these articles, I know there are a lot of people like me who really appreciate you!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13098

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 10/20/2015 1:24:05 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 30 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy you can't know how much your contributions are appreciated. I feel like I can hang in there sort of peacefully, knowing I am awaiting a wonderful beginning with a Family. We love you.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13099

Posted By: ChristineB -
Date: 10/20/2015 2:01:32 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 25 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ditto, Wendy!

-ChristineB

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13100

Posted By: PamelaSwisher -
Date: 10/20/2015 2:15:56 PM
27 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 35 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I have been following the rise of the Muslim Caliphate with interest and sadness. This has become more immediate since my employer business was shut down and now I am in a job with a very religious Muslim boss. It is a very interesting situation. I've worked with him before and he admires me a lot. He knows I'm Christian and he has asked some questions about my faith. So I am gently (and lovingly) sharing the gospel with him.  I would cherish some of your prayers here.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13101

Posted By: FrankButler -
Date: 10/20/2015 7:04:53 PM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 27 PrayingPraying

Comments:
Another fantastic article. Thank you.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13102

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 10/20/2015 9:49:59 PM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 26 PrayingPraying

Comments: You know what is really strange? Having a 13 year old daughter and trying to raise her to occupy, but at the same time the both of us not believing she will ever be here to grow old. Not in a bad scary way, but in a very matter of fact way. I am convinced the world would consider that child abuse. Also, did you all see that we lost another voice on Sunday, namely Jack Kelly at the site Grace Through Faith. He was every bit as powerful as our Jack.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 13103

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 10/20/2015 11:35:23 PM
31 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 28 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes Michael, Jack Kelley was the site i found first over 6 years ago that referred me to OmegaLetter. I've read his site everyday since and learned so much from another wonderful man of God like Jack Kinsella. I had the honor of correspondence with them both and look forward to meeting them both in person as well as those in our OmegaLetter family in Jesus' presence. Their God given wisdom and  insight is truly a loss for those of us still here but we still have Wendy, Pete, Alf and Jerry. I pray for us all daily and to endure until Jesus returns for us. Jesus bless us all!!! Maranatha, dan