Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:26:14 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

One Fat and Sassy Church
Posted By: Kerry
10/13/2015 10:23:05 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I hope that means His return gets closer. If not, it means true Christian will get marginalized more every day.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13080

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 10/13/2015 11:36:06 AM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 25 PrayingPraying

Comments: As a former Catholic I was brain washed regarding Mary worship. Only after I got saved and studied God's word that I was delivered into the truth. They are being blinded away from Jesus!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13081

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 10/13/2015 11:50:15 AM
26 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments: You will notice that wherever the Mother Goddess appears life gets worse not better.Damascus is slated for destruction. Not very effective at peace is she?
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13082

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 10/13/2015 5:37:26 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 26 PrayingPraying

Comments:

No, Corin, she is not very effective at bringing peace, but who would notice? It would appear we are in the midst of a great delusion and surrounded by those with reprobate minds. I am starting to feel like I am in one of those horrible (I hate them and never watch them, but see the trailers) sci-fi zombie films. Ah, Lord Jesus, please come soon.

Thank you, Wendy. Had heard of these apparitions here and there, but you pulled it all together. God Bless you!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13085

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 10/13/2015 9:18:45 PM
29 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments: "Mary appeared in Rwanda shortly before the genocide there"...gee "mom", you mean we get to be hacked to death and then get to go to purgatory? Oh boy!!! "mary" was one of the biggest parts of me leaving Catholicism, and I mean that damnable monster that is a counterfeit of the real Mary, not the Jewish woman who was blessed to be the mother of Jesus. I really believe that the real Mary must look down and actually grieve for the number of well-meaning but useful idiots who buy into the lie.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13086

Posted By: PamelaSwisher -
Date: 10/15/2015 1:20:18 AM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 54 PrayingPraying

Comments:

When I was a child, attending Catholic school, I decided to dedicate myself to God and prayed to Him asking to be his child. Since I only knew what I was taught, I thought the way to speak to God was through Mary. So, I would go into the church and kneel before the statue of Mary and pray. A short time later I had a dream. I was kneeling before the statue of Mary when it came alive. I was ecstatic. Then Mary turned into a demon. I tried to run but the demon kept me kneeling before it. Since that dream, I have never knelt or bowed to a statue again and I never prayed to Mary. I always felt that God allowed that dream to protect me.