Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   11:18:59 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Are We Paying Attention?
Posted By: Greg S/CG
10/9/2015 9:32:13 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 25 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

You are so right Alf. We are seeing our Government dancing around measures that will rend the Constitution right out of our hands. We have killed 50 million Children. (Shudder) We see a Pope Saying and doing thing's that leave our mouths agape in un-belief. We see the people of this Country turning there backs on everything sound our fore fathers put into place to protect us. If we are not closing in on tribulation then we have deluded ourselves to the meaning of the scriptures as bad as those who believe the bible is just a book of fairy tales. This would mean we are jousting with windmills. There are times when doubt creeps into my thoughts about where we are in time then I just look around me at the world and it comes right back into focus. For 10 years now Ive watched, Before that I lived in oblivion.I heard no evil and I saw no evil. I cant go back to that place in my life. That place where I ignored the evil that was working so diligently in the shadows to manipulate this world. There is no way back to the that life of ignorance. Now Im saved and my eyes are wide open. I just cant ignore whats happening now. Evil is no longer in the shadows. Its mainstream now, It out there in the open and the world is embracing it. We are not wrong, We dont know when but we know its close. We dont just see it coming we feel it coming.

Great post Alf. Your post got me to thinking! Ive got a Grand baby due on the 21st of this month. I looked at pictures of his little face yesterday. He was sucking his thumb or maybe his whole fist hard to tell LOL. Today I thought about how Liberals want women to openly celebrate there abortion. To make it a happy day...My God! has the world ever been this vile this evil and today I think we are possibly getting real close to the world before the flood. To celebrate the murder of a helpless child and believe it to be a good thing has to be close to the lowest point in civilization as we know it. >Greg

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13077

Posted By: Sarge -
Date: 10/9/2015 4:27:52 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent Alf ....all I have to say is a society that will kill little babies will not think twice about killing the sick and INFIRMED .
And I qualify as one of those.

Marnatha.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13076

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 10/9/2015 3:18:38 PM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments: "We are now facing the reality that governments may soon impose moral and ethical codes based on their own fluid definitions and agendas. Those who are protected today might be considered extremists tomorrow if they do not meet government guidelines and sympathies."

Well said Alf! God help us!

The above citation will be posted and used by me in the future with your name attached!

Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Dale
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13075

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 10/9/2015 9:57:13 AM
32 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 27 PrayingPraying

Comments: I fear that things will become unbelievably worse before God 'pulls the plug', so to speak. Interesting that earlier this week a report out of the mid-east stated archeologists may have located the site of Sodom. They could saved their travel budget by just looking on the banks of the Potomac.

Someone once said that while God executes judgement on individuals in the after-life, since nations don't have souls God judges them in the here-and-now. With our conduct as a nation, we've exercised head of the line privileges.