Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   10:23:57 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  4 : 3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan
Posted By: Martha E
9/24/2015 9:29:17 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
34 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

this is so disturbing. i watched something about this on sky watch site . we are in a world where evil is called good and good is called evil.  these horrible things are not covered on mainstream news. we should all write to dr. carson and tell him he is right about not putting a muslim in the white house. god help us.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13050

Posted By: ja -
Date: 9/25/2015 7:49:10 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: Oh Lord
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13048

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 9/24/2015 9:29:17 PM
32 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, every part of my sin nature wants to let out a string of obscenities against these animals, but in respect to the Lord, you, and the small group of believers reading this site, I will refrain. Ben Carson(in my opinion, the ONLY moral candidate running) will NEVER get the nomination from the RINOs because of his lack of will to compromise. Not 1 of the other power hungry prostitutes running on either side have even a modicum of true Christian principles or a willingness to NOT compromise on items that shouldn't be compromised. Furthermore, if a woman is actually elected as President, that action would HAVE to be one of the last things to fall to start the Tribulation. Anyone with a whit of discernment would know that the primary human enemy we have is radical islam. When your enemy sees a woman as something "subhuman" and weaker than a male, an election of a woman would signal nothing less than weakness to them. I personally have no problem with a woman President...but THEY sure do. Seriously, what else can you think of that could happen to start the wheels turning. Don't get me wrong,though. The sooner we are off this rock, the better.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13046

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 9/24/2015 11:48:30 AM
27 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 26 PrayingPraying

Comments: Come quickly Lord Jesus!