Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:38:22 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Karma or Godís Discipline?
Posted By: TrudyBooker
9/17/2015 10:19:43 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Jerry, enjoyed this! I believe something big is about to happen. I so hope it is the Rapture, and we will all get to finally meet! WHAT A GLORIOUS REUNION,
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13040

Posted By: ja -
Date: 9/19/2015 10:44:04 AM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments: What I love about Jesus (one thing) He is bigger than karma! We are not stuck in the perpetual rot of our past. There are consequences to some of our actions, but He can use them for His glory!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13038

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 9/18/2015 7:18:23 AM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Michael. He did almost a 180. However, before that happened he screwed up a lot of parents which in turn, screwed up a lot of kids. How's that book coming???

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13037

Date: 9/18/2015 7:16:57 AM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 23 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Martha. I used to not mind my mom so much, which was hurtful to her. I had no fear because she did not like to discipline. On the other hand, I had a healthy fear of my dad because he would beat the you-know-what out of me. I had fear. Discipline is love.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13036

Date: 9/18/2015 7:14:28 AM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for commenting. I did not know the real meaning of Karma as a kid but did recognize that what goes around comes around. It has happened to me many times.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13035

Date: 9/18/2015 7:13:00 AM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Trudy. I have been ready for years, but God seems to keep giving us more time.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13034

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 9/17/2015 8:43:23 PM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Comments: I actually met Dr. Spock when I was in college in the mid-70's (during one of those rare times when I wasn't drunk out of my mind or "expanding" my consciencness(sp?) and "spirituality". I remember telling him "my mother cant stand you", drawing a sincere laugh of amusement out of him. Its interesting, tho, that several years after meeting him, he did about a 180degree reversal on his theories, stating that they were pretty much wrong. I gained much respect for him after that.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13033

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 9/17/2015 4:28:14 PM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments:

your report is so accurate and it is like reading your books.  it is true what you wrote about our leaders having no fear of god - therefore - no wisdom.  things are happening so fast now. thanks for a timely article.Smile

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13031

Posted By: BeckyD -
Date: 9/17/2015 2:34:30 PM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 25 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I never liked the "Karma will get 'em," statement.  I always say "all sins do not go unpunished in this lifetime..."