Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   2:08:43 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Everything Is Under Control
Posted By: Gracemer
8/28/2015 11:56:11 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
It's mind boggling, what this administration is doing over there and I don't even want to think what's happening behind closed doors that we never hear about. I believe God longs for the end of the world as we know it in order to establish His kingdom. So much suffering now and coming our way.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12966

Posted By: Mark Thompson -
Date: 8/28/2015 12:51:47 PM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks for the article Alf! It is so comforting to know The Lord knows the end from the beginning. Though things look bleak from a human point of view, there will be victory for those in Jesus Christ.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12967

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 8/28/2015 1:07:27 PM
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

For me I have to remind myself every day that God has everything under control.  Because if you are honest with yourself it sure doesn't look like it in the natural.  But then again that is what faith is all about!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12968

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 8/28/2015 4:08:15 PM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Israel is definitely the focal point. Just read that some orthodox jews have moved into a vacated arab apartment building in an arab section of Jerusalem (very brave), jews want to be able to pray on the temple mount, and American orthodox jews are identifying more with evangelicals than the rest of their jewish counterparts. So, God really is at work and we see the jewish people starting to make a turn? This is indeed good, I believe. We can rejoice that "all [remaining] Israel will be saved."

As Warren Wiersbe says, "Christians are to look forward to the future." Things are bad, but our future is bright! and so is Israel's. Maranatha!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13009

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 9/9/2015 8:55:44 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments: If this is not the tremendous delusion God said he would allow upon the world - I previously understood would not happen until during The Tribulation - then, I just cannot see how else people can believe all the twisted lies being told! It is not only that they don't believe IN GOD, but that they DO believe the father of lies whom they do not believe exists! May those whose eyes are not totally blinded to Truth SOON get the picture ... we need that one 'gentile' out there to come in to The Kingdom ... so we can go HOME!