Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:41:59 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Chronicles  7 : 14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Terror in the News
Posted By: ShelleyMessenger
8/27/2015 10:16:44 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent commentary, J.L. I never gave thought about "beheadings" being mentioned in Revelation and how it certainly does tie in with today and the end times.
This is one of those commentaries that I want to pass on.

There are so many evil things done to people today (not all new) and it really makes me yearn to go home.  I hope that Jesus comes very soon.

Thanks so much and God Bless,
Shelley

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12963

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/27/2015 9:36:31 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments: Don't worry Mr. Jerry, it hasn't started yet even though it DOES seem like it has. It is gonna get MUCH MUCH worse before we go home. I finally realized that a while ago. I believe that a lot of us innocently enough thought things would get bad, but I don't believe anyone who believes in the Pre-Trib Evacuation thought it would get REALLY bad before then. Not TRIBULATION bad, but really bad. Scary bad, like mabey it would seem like the Tribulation started already. It also seems to me that from the amount of Christians who are being wooed away from the Pre-Trib stance, that just gives further credence to the truth of it.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12962

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 8/27/2015 11:09:24 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Shelley. I don't think it will be long. We could actually see it all start. Sometimes I do wonder if it might have already started, so much evil seems to be lurking around.