Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   10:17:40 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

On Birthdays and Iran
Posted By: Gracemer
8/14/2015 10:55:13 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Your last paragraph sums it up. We know how it will end. I can hardly believe some of the things that come out of politicians' mouths!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12922

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 8/14/2015 8:11:44 PM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments: It's my party and I'll cwy if I want to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCPqaG8sVDE
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12921

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 8/14/2015 11:48:24 AM
27 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 28 PrayingPraying

Comments: "The only person able to save this world is Jesus Christ when He returns to the earth."

Amen, and amen.

There was a time when I believed a political solution was possible. I recall being in the depths of depression after the election of "Peanuts and Love", thinking it spelled the end of the Republic. I was just as euphoric four years later at the election of Ronald Reagan, thinking that it would usher in a new beginning. Little did I realize that Mr. Reagan was just a small detour on the road to Perdition. To paraphrase someone whose name escapes me, nobody has ever been wrong underestimating the stupidity of the American voter and voters proved that in 2008 with a repeat in 2012. A few years ago, the president of the Czech Republic said that he wasn't worried about the U.S surviving four years of B. Hussein Obama but that he WAS worried we couldn't survive the mass of stupid people who voted for Obama. Sadly, he was right.

I look daily for the return of Jesus for His church. I know I shouldn't be fearful of what's going to happen between now and The Event, but sometimes I simply feel overwhelmed.