Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   10:27:45 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Wolf in Pope’s Clothing
Posted By: Gracemer
8/4/2015 9:26:53 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Very excellent article. Although Francis can't be the antichrist because he's not from the territory described in Daniel, he has my vote for false prophet. He'll be part of the unholy trinity: the antichrist, the false prophet and ... frogs?
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12884

Posted By: Alf -
Date: 8/4/2015 10:31:38 AM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes, yes and yes, Wendy.

I've been tracking Francis but haven't directly addressed in a column where I think he's heading.

He only talks about Christ when he speaks to RCC congregants. Out there in the market place he consistently condemns what he calls "proselytization." He means talking about the gospel.

You nailed the title and the article down well:Wolf in pope's clothing pretty much says it all.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12885

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 8/4/2015 10:31:44 AM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Antichrist, No. As of right now he IS a pre-false prophet because he is laying the ground work for a one world religion. Hes old but appears in good health. does he have 10 years or more in him (shrug) He does if he is the false prophet. But I think more time is needed to realy hang that title on him. 

Very good article Wendy, Its strange but for years we have seen men, politicians who everyone seems to think is the Antichrist but this is the first candidate for False Prophet Ive ever seen and he is a close fit. 

Greg

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12886

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 8/4/2015 10:48:05 AM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Wendy. Like Alf said, wolf in pope's clothing pretty much sums it up. The Bible boring? Well, there is Leviticus...

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12887

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 8/4/2015 12:29:54 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 22 PrayingPraying

Comments: Super-dooper Wendy! Excellent analysis of the current situation. We shall see where this goes in our time allotted.

Your take kind of slaps the face of those who strongly suggest that a literal return to Babylon to set up headquarters for the Babylonian Mysteries is a foolish interpretive error only made by those crazy literal dispensationalists.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12889

Posted By: JudithShell -
Date: 8/4/2015 2:10:16 PM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: Your last comment on Zechariah 5 was interesting. I wonder what the lead cover represents on the basket.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12890

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/4/2015 10:50:43 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: And all this time people were going crazy trying to figure out who the AC will be. If this guy isn't the false prophet, I'm not Italian/Serbian. Furthermore, if I was still a Catholic, I would sue to retrieve all of the "tax me Sunday" money they extorted out of me and my family before I got saved. This guy is the epitome of "an angel" of light.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12891

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 8/5/2015 1:34:18 AM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow! incredible article. I have been watching and waiting for the rapture since I was saved in 1976. I have seen a lot of stuff over the years. I have to believe along with you Wendy,(who I greatly appreciate) that it is coming upon us... soon.
Thank you for a great article
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 12892

Posted By: ja -
Date: 8/5/2015 9:10:49 AM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments:

wendy thanks again for bringing these articles to us! one of the churches i attended for a while claimed the woman in the basket was a nuke! hmmmmm interesting, and I too wonder about the lead..guess that's why they thought it was a nuke....here's a little info on biblical lead.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/lead/

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 12893

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 8/5/2015 9:31:45 AM
23 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I think back in the days before Christ Lead was used to seal jars and things like that because it was malleable and they could form it around the lip of a jar or basket to seal it. It was like an early version of aluminum foil. By saying seal the basket with lead it means to  securely seal it so nothing gets in or out. One of these days the one and only Babylon is going to be the Hub of Evil in the world. No doubt in my mind about that. Something will happen in the near future that brings Babylon back into the land of the living. Its just on life support right now. But something will happen to change that. 

Thanks again Wendy for this Article,  Its a good one, Its why I save all of your articles.

Greg