Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:53:03 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Appeasing the Religion of Peace
Posted By: ja
5/15/2015 10:10:59 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

And of course the people who created this contest were not Christians so they obviously are not operating in that context. Regardless of the religious aspects, the civil aspects are mind boggling. We are going under the spell of the great delusion. Just Yesterday I saw that Secret trade agreement is nearing a done deal, the Internet is going "private" and much more. I used to try to figure out how to prepare for all this, now I just trusting the Lord, for surely I am sparrow in the flock. It's so overwhelming now, that I doubt we can prepare. Just keep looking up!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12660

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 5/15/2015 10:39:04 AM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

re: Internet going private

No, actually the Internet is going U.N.  Start the popcorn, it's going to be amusing when the Leftists begin to realize what they've set in motion.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12661

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 5/15/2015 10:42:49 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf, first, as your brother, I love you. Second, I admire your writing skills. But I need some help.

“This manslaughter must be stopped. You are losing; if you persist, it will only result in greater bloodshed. Hitler is not a bad man. If you call it off today, he will follow suit... I want you to fight Nazis without arms or… with non-violent arms. I would like you to lay down the arms you have as being useless for saving you or humanity.”

“If only the Jews of Germany had the good sense to offer their throats willingly to the Nazi butchers’ knives.”

I've repeated both of these statements and I've caught flak for using them. Can you source them for me, please?
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12662

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 5/15/2015 11:22:24 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent article Alf! Indeed it is difficult to be salt and light in a world where Christianity is vilified and the "Religion of Peace" is given free reign to enforce its peace by whatever means necessary. Indeed the leaders are "calling good evil, and evil good." PTL! He is coming soon! Maranatha!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12663

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/15/2015 12:29:48 PM
27 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments: That's right, Alf!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12665

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 5/16/2015 8:39:49 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article, Alf. Will share.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12666

Posted By: Alf -
Date: 5/17/2015 5:36:26 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Hi Michael.  Daniel Greenfield, who I linked to, sourced this article:

HERE

Hope it helps. Sorry, I hadn't read the comments until Alesia clued me in.