Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:51:12 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Thanksgiving and What It Means to Me
Posted By: Carolee
11/27/2014 10:09:26 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
48 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
A resounding "Amen" to your words Jerry!!! Although Thanksgiving Day is only officially once a year . . . not a day goes by that I don't thank God for our loving fellowship in "the house that Jack built" which will continue on for all eternity!!!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 12079

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 11/29/2014 5:37:33 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Wonderful and heartfelt article Jerry!May we all be Home soon.

God bless you,

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 12078

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 11/28/2014 6:18:26 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

AMEN x 10

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 12077

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 11/28/2014 5:12:37 PM
24 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article my friend. I too am so grateful for first and foremost the eternal gift of salvation which i've gotten in the habit of thanking Jesus Christ for daily, and the uncountable blessings i continue to receive by His grace and i know His neverending love for us. My relationship with Him should always be the most important priority of the rest of my life, and i pray that i praise, serve and obey His commandments until He takes home me to be with Him forever. This is my hearts desire more than anything in this dying world could ever offer. God bless you, our OL families and the Body of Christ.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 12074

Date: 11/28/2014 7:17:43 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you, Ellen, and thanks for reading all my stuff. I do appreciate that. 91 years? I had no idea, so bless your heart. You should write a book, because I know it would be interesting! Hope your Thanksgiving was awesome for all! Gobble til you Wobble.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 12073

Date: 11/28/2014 7:12:24 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Martha, and I am honored to have you as one of my readers. . The feedback I get on the book series is humbling, especially since it offers a slightly different possibility. People seem to like that. Came to me in a dream one night. Hope your Thanksgiving was AWESOME!!! Gobble til you Wobble!!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 12072

Date: 11/28/2014 7:10:07 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Carolee. I have a great picture of Jack and me when I went to Canada. No telling how many he led to a better understanding of God. Hope your Thanksgiving was the best ever! Gobble til you Wobble! That's my motto.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 12070

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 11/27/2014 11:10:20 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you Jerry For this thoughtful Thanksgiving article. I have piled up so many wonderful reasons to be thankful in my ninety-one years on this planet it would be impossible to list them, but I was first blessed to be born into a loving Christian family here in America the one really free place on earth. Can we claim a greater blessing than that? Of course we can. We have a loving Father in Heaven who gave us all the wonderful free Gift of eternal life with Him.
Happy Thanksgiving Jerry and All! PTL
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 12069

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 11/27/2014 10:20:31 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: wonderful article. i too am most grateful for my lord who gave himself to save me. and for leading me on this christian path to here at the omega letter where i have met so many wonderful christians. god bless you jerry - i do enjoy and learn from your articles and i love the books! for aanyone who hasn't read them - you really should - they are great. happy thanksgiving jerry to you and your family!