Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:46:59 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

A Last Look
Posted By: Michael
8/23/2014 10:01:24 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thank you for posting this Miss Gale. My father passed away Christmas morning 2004. I don't believe he had ever accepted Christ. I'm still dealing with my 95 year old mother. Every time I raise the issue of accepting Christ, she tells me she'll go to Heaven because she's "been a good person". Keep her in your prayers, please. Her name is Emma.

May God bless your remaking days!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11646

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 8/23/2014 10:31:31 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

thank you so much for sharing this .  i can relate to so much of it and it is such a good reminder to me to thank the lord for his salvation.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11647

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 8/23/2014 11:33:31 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 41 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you so much for sharing your story. May God bless you.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11648

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 8/23/2014 11:46:44 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Dear Gale,

Thank you for sharing your testimony.  Reading each part, about your son (coming to the Lord) and all, makes me realize once again, how God works in every life.  Like you wrote, we can come to Him or not; but He does call, or knock.  In all manners of ways.

Revelation 3:20

How you handled all that you did, only the Lord knows; but He is such strength in times of turmoil.

I know that what you wrote will touch someone's life.

Sending love and prayers.

Shelley

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 11649

Posted By: DanForeman -
Date: 8/23/2014 2:19:24 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks for sharing your testimony. My mother always said the same thing about how people die, whether in peace or in fear depending on their being a Christian.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 11650

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 8/23/2014 2:23:24 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you to Michael, Martha, Grace and Shelley for your response.  It's a long story,but I found solace in my faith in Jesus.  I need to add that it was my son who was the main influence in my accepting of Christ's gift of salvation.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 11651

Posted By: pete -
Date: 8/23/2014 5:36:40 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments: That was very touching Gale, thank you for sharing!
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 11652

Posted By: TimSutton -
Date: 8/23/2014 5:38:52 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 39 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wonderful testimony, Gale! There are some I need to share this with. Thank you! I have many friends who are also in their nineties and some don't understand about salvation.
God bless you for sharing.
Ellen
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 11653

Posted By: Unknown -
Date: 8/23/2014 6:38:41 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you for sharing this! It reads like a best-seller! I'm sorry for the choices your husband made and for the heart ache and hardships that resulted from them. But you, Mrs. Ware, MADE THE RIGHT ONES! My name is Steve. I'll see you one day. God bless you. Give yourself a hug from me.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 11656

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 8/24/2014 6:13:54 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: I have exchanged several emails with Gale and am so glad to see this. I was so impressed I have her as a character in book 4. This is a true lady of God. Not many like her... and it wasn't easy. Love you, Gale!
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 11675

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 8/29/2014 4:07:01 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thank you so much, Gale. My mother is 88 and I am still not sure about her salvation. She has dementia now, so for a long time I would ask her if I was going to see her in heaven she would say, "I hope so," and we would once again go over how we are saved. I think it is finally sinking in, praise the LORD!, but I am going to give her your testimony to read and we'll talk about the wonderful saving grace of our Lord once again. The good thing is, I never tire of explaining it to her. Maybe it's as much for me as for her! We can never be reminded too often of His Mercy.

God Bless you, Gale. See you in heaven! And hopefully I'll have my mom with me and she can thank you, too! :o) Her name is Cheryl if you want to pray for her. Thank you!
Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 11677

Posted By: GeorgiaMiller -
Date: 8/29/2014 7:23:15 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Gale, I just found this and read it.  Thanks for sharing this. You are an inspiration to us all.