Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:27:57 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Apocalypse Now
Posted By: MichaelMerola
8/18/2014 9:01:18 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I see we watch the same programs. Watching that series is like looking into a mirror of the past. Might I suggest, if you never saw it, is to watch "Gallipoli" with a very young Mel Gibson. One more thing I wanted to address is about Serbia. They have been fighting islam for roughly 800 years or more, with this struggle being a part of WHY Gavrilo Princip did what he did. That being said, look at the choices the Serbs had in WWII; go the way of the Croats to side with the Nazis, or go with the support Stalin and Russia gave them. Some choice.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 11617

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 8/19/2014 4:59:50 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen Pete!On the edge of eternity.

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 11619

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 8/20/2014 2:38:38 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments: Many similarities with WW1 today in the ME. The Ottoman Empire or caliphate which lasted until 1917 is resurfacing with isis, as well as the genocide of Christian Armenians by the Turks and Kurds of northern Iraq in 1915. History seems to be repeating itself in many ways. I saw a picture from 1915 of muslims with rifles standing next to a basket of Armenian Christian heads on shoebat.com just like isis is doing. Come quickly Lord Jesus!!!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 11622

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 8/20/2014 12:45:48 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Very good Pete,

The world is teetering on the edge of war, famine and economic collapse like we (Modern world) have never seen before. To see the news it appears a very strong demonic presence is driving Isis, Makes me think something has traspired in the spiritual world that has unleashed a very evil presence into the middle east.

CG