Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   8:45:14 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  3 : 16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Amish Love Stories
Posted By: Mark R
8/15/2013 10:02:21 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Wonderful testimony JL...I love your skill and humilty, much to be aspired to!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10131

Posted By: DanForeman -
Date: 8/15/2013 3:42:33 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Loved it. Thanks.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 10134

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 8/15/2013 8:51:16 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: So excited that the book is coming out. I just now ordered my copy. I have been waiting patiently. (well, almost patiently) LOL!!!!!Trudy Booker
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 10136

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 8/16/2013 6:57:40 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

God Bless you,Jerry!

Anton.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 10137

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 8/16/2013 10:52:48 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Jerry I got diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2011 myself but the procedure I chose has been successful thank the Lord.  Great testimony and God bless.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 10141

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 8/17/2013 3:49:47 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Mark for the compliments! I so enjoy writing and hopefully, entertaining to most.  Jerry

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 10142

Date: 8/17/2013 3:50:39 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you Dan! I love the Omega Letter readers I've corresponded with. Nice people from alll  over the world.  jerry

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 10143

Date: 8/17/2013 3:51:55 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Trudy and I'm holding out one of my Ten Commandment pins for you!! I appreciate  your support... continued support! That's even better.  j

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 10144

Date: 8/17/2013 3:54:48 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Tom. Yes, it was quite a shock in 2010 when my VA doctor called and insisted I have a biopsy. She is a great doctor, a nice Muslim lady from Pakistan, at the VA-Atlanta. She insisted, and I'm glad I did. I just did radiation (no seeds) at the recommendation of the nuke med doctor, and it seemed to have worked. Wish men would stay on top of this disease better, because it's an easy one to beat most of the time. Best of luck and God bless!  jerry

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 10145

Posted By: TerriBonnema -
Date: 8/17/2013 4:22:46 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: Just ordered the third part! How long before it is mailed out? Looking forward to it. Wish all seven were available !
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 10153

Posted By: LindaM -
Date: 8/19/2013 5:40:43 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Just read your message, JL, and checked out both trailers.  Which to choose...hmmm.  Both are great!, and love your music (please refresh my memory as to which great composer/composition it is, thank you!  It's used at the end of a Ben Affleck movie I can't recall the name of now either, sigh.)  "Hollywood" does great work, but so do you.  Don't know who gets the vote on it, but I wouldn't want to be the tie-breaker Undecided.

Keep on keeping on, JL.  The LORD is our God, leading and guiding us as we walk with Him.  Halleluyah!

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 10178

Date: 8/23/2013 8:41:24 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Linda and thanks for your support! The music you are talking about, I think, is Nessun Dorma by Puccini. The trumpet is played by a high school buddy from 1965 who was a prodigy! I found Darrell on google and he volunteered to play the music for me. The book 2 trailer is perfoemed by Darrell's wife, Tacy, on flute./ It is another piece by Puccini, O mio babbino caro http://youtu.be/oC7pMjKGeXI  Tacy plays flute in the Charleston SC symphony, Bowling Green Symphony and started the North charleston Pops. she was also a Grammy Nominee in 2011. God has blessed my life with longtime and wonderful friends.

Thanks again Linda!  jerry