Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:50:44 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  3 : 16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Paula Deen and Gay Marriage
Posted By: EdmundLordjr.
6/27/2013 9:53:38 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 19 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thank you J.L.Robb. Marriage has always been between a man and women. When did we get so enlightened and say that it is not!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9935

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 6/27/2013 10:10:32 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Beats me Edmund! I guess God just isn't progressing as fast as the left! Thaks for reading and commenting.  jerry

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9936

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 6/27/2013 10:49:03 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Very good article Jerry. It just can't be much longer now. How much more can our society increase its depravity? There's not much further to go, is there? Then again, I just read an article recently and a famous investor was quoted saying the market will always fall farther than you think possible (and rise more than you believe possible as well). And so it is... can I just close my eyes? I don't want to know how low we can go.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9937

Posted By: Phillip Flint -
Date: 6/27/2013 11:35:53 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments: Good article! What did the Bible say about a great falling away?
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9938

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 6/27/2013 11:49:30 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Shakespeare certainly had it right when he penned "What fools these mortals be"!!!  

But . . . even as these dark dark clouds gather . . . we have a sure hope in our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus!!!

Maranatha!!!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9939

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 6/27/2013 11:53:42 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Real good commentary, Jerry.  Thanks.

Genesis 1

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth,

If two men or two women were a normal relationship, than none of us would be here.  No multiplying, right?

This world is gone completely mad!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9940

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 6/27/2013 12:04:27 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Dear Lord where else could we turn to in these days but you.  We wait in exuberant anticipation for the Trumpet to sound.  All our hopes and dreams are in your hands.  Come soon Dear Savior! 

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9941

Posted By: RonThurston -
Date: 6/27/2013 12:13:03 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article! I was talking to some folks yesterday that think it was a great for gays and the abortion bill defeat in Texas.  All I said was to get ready for something bad to happen somewhere in America.  God will remove more of his protective hand from us and He WILL show his displeasure in some way soon. 

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9943

Posted By: PaulLaymon -
Date: 6/27/2013 8:52:37 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks again, Jerry. Excellent and informative.  I now know what a "bugger" is.

Ron.  You know that June was declared by our President as LBGT (the sexually perverted) Pride Month in America?
If pride comes before destruction (Proverbs 16:18) and June is LGBT Pride Month in this country, what does that say about July?

I'm with Tom LaMendola on this one.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 9945

Date: 6/28/2013 8:10:04 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Kerry, I'm afraid it's unavoidable. I have thought in the past how foolish the Israelites were with all their "backsliding" but have found out over the years that it's not just the Israelis. It's all of us. things get really bad, we "find God;" Things get really good and we think we did it. It seems to be an endless cycle, but the cycle will end.  jerry

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 9946

Date: 6/28/2013 8:11:55 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Joshua and you have one of my most favorite names! Yep, there was to be a falling away, and it is very evident in the US and Europe and a lot of Canada. We have all been so blessed, it's just amazing that we would blow it.  jerry

Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 9947

Date: 6/28/2013 8:18:44 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Carolee... I mention Shakespear in the description of my book series:

The state of the modern world would be a Shakespearean tragedy were it not true. This was no play.

What is going on in the world today, a world where morality in Russia is in a higher state than the U.S. and Israel is a tragedy.   jerry

Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 9948

Date: 6/28/2013 8:19:51 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Shelley... yep, we can read it with our own eyes; but so many just don't get it. They think it's mythology.   jerry

Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 9949

Date: 6/28/2013 8:21:14 AM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for reading Tom; and when the trumpets start playing, it will be an awesome and frightening sound for those who are still alive in the flesh.  jerry

Reply # 14 - ReplyTo ID: 9950

Date: 6/28/2013 8:23:40 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ron, you are so right. The Texas Senator who filibustered would not have been filibustering had her own teenage mother decided to kill her in the womb. It's awesome to see the rapid fall from God, only because of how accurate the predictions were.  jerry

Reply # 15 - ReplyTo ID: 9951

Date: 6/28/2013 8:27:51 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for writing Paul. Many people have claimed that our President is a Muslim, only Islam is as against homosexuality as Judaism and Christianity, maybe even more. After seeing the President's obsession to please the "gay" community (they hijacked that word by the way), I googled "is Obama gay" and was thoroughly surprised at some of the posts. He does seem obsessed with slapping God in the face. The end is near.  jerry