Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   2:28:20 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  25 : 13
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The War Scroll
Posted By: Martha E
5/30/2013 10:01:59 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

great article and i agree with avi lipkin who said " islam is not a religion - it is a psychosis"
i really wonder when a head of state calls it a peaceful religion. do you think they really believe it is peaceful? they call good bad and bad good. hurry up Jesus!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9795

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 5/30/2013 10:23:34 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 7 PrayingPraying

Comments: What fools we have been to allow the beginning of the deception in this country! Perhaps we couldn't have stopped it's progress.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9796

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 5/30/2013 3:00:09 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

If they truly understood that they unknowling worship Satan then perhaps there would be fewer of them.  I suspect many truly believe that God and allah are the same but the deception is easier to see from the outsite... Until Christ intervenes in their dreams they think they're bad muslims since they'd rather not kill anyone.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9799

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 6/1/2013 9:26:48 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: As it's says in Daniel, the handwriting is on the wall. God will reveal it's meaning to those who seek the truth.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9822

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 6/6/2013 8:05:22 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Martha. Islam is so unusual it has to be supernatural in some way, but unfortunately I believe it comes from the "other" side of supernaturality. I don't think the church is going to wake up on this. My doctor is a Muslim lady, nice and personable. I have a Muslim client who is the same... wishes me Merry Christmas. Their loyalties however are not the same loyalties of Christians and Jews... or anyone else. They march to a different drummer.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9823

Date: 6/6/2013 8:08:02 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I don't think we could have stopped it Ellen. It would've had to start many generations ago. It was only 50 years ago that we-the-people, or our parents, who stood by and let God get kicked out of the public arena and school system. So this outcome had to be expected. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9824

Date: 6/6/2013 8:11:50 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Warren. Your comment is interesting. I once asked a Muslim guy in an internet conversation if he knew who gave the Law to Moses, and he said God (didn't say Allah, which was interesting); then I asked who they believed gave the Quran to Muhammad, and he said Gabriel. I asked him why God didn't get as much credibility as Gabriel? Tried to explain that I will put my money and my life on a message from God over a message from an angel, no matter how important that angel may be. Of course, he had no comment on that.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9825

Date: 6/6/2013 8:13:59 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Tom. "Those who seek the truth" is key here. Every religion's adherents think they know the truth, or they wouldn't believe the way they do. It's the "my way or the highway" philosophy that seems so prevalent in Islam that's scary. Islam is a delusion, in my opinion; and it was a slick one.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 10478

Posted By: DavidJordan2013113 -
Date: 11/6/2013 2:55:42 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

As far as I know, religion doesn;t make one evil, their choices do. Nationality nor bloodlines don;t make any angelic, their choices do. Its all a matter of choice.

The Lord chooses individuals that choose HIM and LOVE. Its not a nationalistic thing, as nationalism is false group pride, and that accounts for almost all wars and deaths.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 10496

Posted By: DavidJordan2013113 -
Date: 11/10/2013 12:58:49 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments:

As well as Churchianity, which also does the same thing, as they pretend to take over countries thru their politicians and means. Pity, but true.

True Christians are against war and the deaths it causes IN MY OPINION