Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   2:06:42 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

It's a ''Thriller''
Posted By: Danman
1/31/2013 8:57:44 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
All who believe in and love Jesus are blessed, and will continue to be. Congratulations on your award, Jerry. Maranatha.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 9155

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 2/1/2013 5:53:38 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Congratulations Jerry!

God Bless,

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 9156

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 2/1/2013 7:11:01 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Danman! It's been a lot of work, but I have a story to tell. Though The series is "fiction" it is jam-packed with fact!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 9157

Date: 2/1/2013 7:12:09 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Anton... it was with the help of you Omega Letter Readers that this happened, and I am so glad that God led me to you guys/gals via OL!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 9158

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 2/1/2013 8:15:06 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

It has been "thrilling" to have you onboard Jerry.  You are a gem and we certainly love that you made OL one of your venues for publizing your series.  With the way things are heating up I wonder if you'll get to finish the series?  In the mean time I certainly appreciate the break from reality when reading your books.  They are excellent. 

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 9159

Date: 2/1/2013 11:04:13 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Kari, and I am so glad I got to Canada to meet you and Jack! Good, genuine people are rare! Yes, I am trying to write fast before The End beats me to The End

Everyday, events are lining up, just as predicted. I am glad you like my books! Fiction gives a little leeway in order to make the point!!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 9162

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 2/1/2013 6:59:25 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Jerry, when I read your notes from author at the end, the briefing on Jerusalem sounds like a new book in the making.  Is this true?  If so, I can hardly wait for anything more you write!

Congratulations on your award.

God bless,

Gale

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 9163

Date: 2/1/2013 7:42:27 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Gale... the bit about Jerusalem and the Apostles was a preface to the story and will be a part of Book 3 also as a preface. I want to take the Roman guard from paganism to a devout believer. I am so glad you liked that part!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 9165

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 2/2/2013 2:12:45 PM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

CONGRATULATIONS JERRY!!!!!!!

I am thrilled that you won. You deserved it. Your books are fantastic, and I can hardly wait for the next one! You are truly gifted. I am so glad that Kari told us all about the contest for we could vote. Big shout out for her.

God bless you in your writing,

Trudy

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 9166

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 2/2/2013 4:35:06 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

congrats jerry !   i think your books are great and will reach people and make them think. the hour seems pretty late and your books are a great witnessing tool. 

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 9167

Date: 2/4/2013 3:36:02 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Trudy, and this could not have happened without Kari's support in my writing efforts. I do have a story to tell and just hope I can keep it interesting. I am shooting for late Spring for the first Book 3 signing!! Thank to you and the OL readers for voting. I love it!