Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, November 21, 2017   6:52:16 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  4 : 3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Nitpicking THE END THE BOOK: Part One
Posted By: Martha E
5/10/2012 7:04:52 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
45 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 47 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
i can hardly wait for book 2 - this one went too fast - just couldn't put it down!! glad you nitpicked it. i was surprised at the part about the people who bought the bridge, and were famous for their chain saws - they had the same name as my maiden name - no relation but spelled the same. i love a book that leaves you waiting for the next one to see what happens - hurry up july! anyone who has not read this it is a good read - and if you don't read it would make a good gift for someone who does like to read.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 8119

Posted By: sunaurora -
Date: 5/14/2012 1:53:59 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments: I am interested in this book, but I need to wait for the hype to die done and get a used copy of it. I liked your breakdown Kari, enticing and a great plug for the book itself. I hope to read it soon and if I like it share it with my prophecy bible study group. I love bringing them different perspectives of waiting. We know the end results and are just biding our time here so far away from home. Sounds like this book takes us into the heart of that. I am excited to read it and hope that it is as good as you state. Gbu.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 8113

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 5/12/2012 10:38:14 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Looking forward to book 2! Jerry does an excellent job of tying many facts in with a captivating story line. I enjoyed the interesting characters involved in the plot that easily could be a true to life story. Well done Mr. Robb!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 8108

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 5/11/2012 10:21:54 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I, too, enjoyed the Left Behind series and didn't know that J.L. had this book out! I'm going to pick me up a copy but maybe I'll wait until July so I can read books one and two back to back

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 8105

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 5/10/2012 11:36:32 PM
44 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 47 PrayingPraying

Comments: Kari: I feel the way you do about Gerry's book. I can hardly wait for #2...it seems that July is so far away!