Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, November 19, 2017   4:24:11 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Operation 10/40
Posted By: DeborahForster
3/20/2012 12:04:32 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great article! So very true. the "world" began in this demonic stronghold & will end there. Also, just looking at the map I couldn't believe how tiny Israel is!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7832

Posted By: StuartCobb2010930 -
Date: 3/24/2012 5:38:37 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, your article should be required reading at the Pentagon. It is so obvious we should be replacing Islam with Bible classes over in Iraq and Afganistan.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7817

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 3/21/2012 11:04:08 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I could not agree more Pete. It all goes back to the spiritual battle. Isaac and Ishmael and Jacob and Esau. Hal Lindsey’s book The Everlasting Hatred nails the ancestral roots of the conflict. What we see taking place in the 10/40 window is Islam uniting under the Muslim Brotherhood. The west is naïve to think democracy under Sharia law would turn into being nothing but genocide. Democracy = Mobocracy = Genocide, especially under Sharia law, the inevitable will happen. There is an alliance-taking place between the Marxist left One World Order elites and Islam. Hitler had ties with the Muslim Brotherhood himself, he helped organize them, all out of their common hatred for the Jews that binds the Marxist Left with Islam. They are two sides of the same coin, spiritual speaking. One of the most read books in the Islamic world is Mein Kampf. That same alliance is also taking place here in America under the Obama administration and those in CAIR. George Soros, along with the New World Order banking cartels, with Obama as their puppet, are working with the Muslim Brotherhood. The Republic is dead, as the American people have lost all political power. But, we know why it’s all happening, Major. Excellent articles!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7813

Posted By: Judy -
Date: 3/20/2012 8:56:31 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow. Keep them coming Pete
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7812

Posted By: EdmundLordjr. -
Date: 3/20/2012 7:57:42 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments: Good article Pete,about 3 or 4 paragraphs in,I thought about the prince of persia and I was wondering if there was a prince of afghanistan. I didn't know you were heading there. eerie!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 7811

Posted By: pete -
Date: 3/20/2012 7:01:03 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 9 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent example there Steve.  Wish I had thought of that and included that in the brief!  Thanks everyone.  I wish I could find that article that I read way back when.  If I do, I'll have to put it in the forums.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 7810

Posted By: SteveRichard -
Date: 3/20/2012 5:02:34 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Pete for your unique insights.

Your point about burning the bibles was very important and dead on.

Isn't interesting that "the Police Action" that took place in Korea in 1950 to 53 ended up in a tie militarily, however Spiritually.. the huge thing that did happen mainly becausr of US involvement was the introduction of Christianity. There was less than 1% of the population Christian in Soutj Korea in 1950 Today the largest Group is Christian 26.3% life expectancy 79.3 years GDP 1.549 Trillion or  $31,700 per capita (CIA Factbook). Now compare how the South turned out to North Korea, it has half the population (starving your people will do that)they are  mostly Buddists or worship their leader therte are small number of underground believers mainly because of extreme persecution. Life expectancy 65.2 years, GDP 40 billion. or $1800.00 per capita  Wow what a difference. Look what happened when the Gospel came to South Korea and when it was prohibited in North Korea.

Today South Korea sends out more Christian missionaries than any other country in the world other than the USA

Too bad it is politically incorrect to allow US Christian soldiers to share their faith or allow Christian aid groups encouragement and protection in Iraq or Afganistan, Maybe the outcome would have been different both here and now and for eternity.

Steve

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 7809

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 3/20/2012 3:50:38 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Pete, as a Bible believing Christian the spiritual warfare I encounter on a day by day basis is so intense lately I shudder to think of what's going on in the ME. Maranatha!
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 7808

Posted By: MarthaWhitfield -
Date: 3/20/2012 3:13:21 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 8 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Awesome article Pete!!!!

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 7807

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 3/20/2012 1:41:29 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 11 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Pete.This is why we need the King of kings to come and take up His Throne.I think it is SOON.

Anton.