Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:37:25 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Ephesians  2 : 8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Hook in the Jaw
Posted By: Anton
3/5/2012 11:51:55 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
You nailed it,Pete!Perilous times ahead.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 7738

Posted By: Danman -
Date: 3/5/2012 2:50:04 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: Dear Pete, everything is coming together just as the Bible prophecies predict. May the Rapture be soon. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 7741

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 3/6/2012 4:47:21 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

great article - things are moving fast.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 7744

Posted By: GeneAksland -
Date: 3/7/2012 10:54:01 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments: Hi Pete, A very well written article. Your focus on the personalities of ruling nations brings an up to date reality to what is happening in the world.
May we always be ready with praise for the living God and His salvation given to us through our Lord Jesus.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 7748

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 3/7/2012 2:11:56 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Putin could very well be the one called Gog, as it looks for now. But, things can change fast. I'm still pretty sure The A/C will come out of Rome. But I think there is a strong possibility that the false prophet could be a Muslim. Hal Lindsey believes that the false prophet will be a Jew based on Revelation 13:11. That he would come out of the land of Israel and the Jews would see this man as their Messiah. But I would think that this could refer to the line of Ishmael too. Or, could the false prophet and Islam’s Mahdi be one in the same? Time will tell, it is fascinating watching it all unfold. We see more and more clearly how it's coming down with every day that passes. Great article Pete!