Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   11:09:23 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Snapshot of a Moving Picture (SMP)
Posted By: Noreene
7/12/2011 11:29:11 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
That was very well done, Pete!! Thanks
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 10900

Posted By: pete -
Date: 3/5/2014 10:34:59 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Comments: http://www.france24.com/en/20140305-dsk-strauss-kahn-best-man-run-france-hollande-poll/#./?&_suid=139403328469405284401063645181
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 6987

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 7/13/2011 5:35:07 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

That was great Pete! I still wonder if America will not somehow be part of the "Revived Roman Empire." America has long ceased being a Constitutional Republic. I think we have ceased being a democracy and are now under the control of the New World Order elites. As you know our military is no toothless tiger, who ever gets complete control of our armed forces will have some serious power. At least for now and things are moving along rapidly towards things coming to a head real soon. I know military guys that would not go along with going against their own people. But if the Rapture happens guys like you won't be here. So who knows, I hope we get to see it play out from the other side.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 6983

Posted By: Danielle Patton -
Date: 7/13/2011 2:24:17 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments: So glad to be going home soon!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 6982

Posted By: WarrenBowdoin -
Date: 7/12/2011 5:50:05 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Good job Pete.

now, i just wish i could capture the little smirk on oliver's face so you could all see it.  He's such a gem.

makes me question why God would give me children now... but i do thank Him every day.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 6981

Posted By: MarkLoudon -
Date: 7/12/2011 5:29:55 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pete,  your SMP today was spot on.  In the world today, I see many who take these pictures that are concerned with the doctoring up the picture to hide the imperfections (hide the truth).  They prefer to submit a picture at first glance which looks normal, but upon further study one can see the changes that they have made.  Please continue to share those revealing, undoctored pictures.  (Fasten that " belt of truth")  One more observation.  Some also take pictures with alot of clutter in the background.  In today's informational age, we are inundated with garbage.  We need gentlemen like yourself to sift through the trash and display the truth for what it is.