Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:32:13 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Iran, Venezuela and Company
Posted By: DanDapper
11/7/2010 11:11:01 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

It’s interesting how the western hemisphere countries are aligning up with end-time powers. I’m quite sure that Ahmadinejad and Chavez have been planting terrorists in America through Mexico. There easily could be tens of thousands here now, scary stuff to say the least.

All while our own "president" files lawsuits against Arizona for trying to protect its own citizens. How ludicrous is that? I truly believe BHO and his Marxist cronies want to bring havoc down on America. It would be the perfect opportunity to gain complete control over the masses, at least that is what they think.

America has been funding The Revived Roman Empire for the past hundred years. Albeit not intentionally, but by the stealing of our nation’s wealth by the money cartels. That is by those banking families that control the Federal Reserve Bank. I think the anti Christ will come out of "Rome" and will be a man from the family of those banking cartels.

They literally control hundreds of trillions of this world’s wealth. That’s real power, he who controls the money supply controls the lives of the masses. Satan knows this and that’s why he has been so relentless in gaining control of as much of the world’s money supply as he can. He has been working in these families for hundreds of years. George Soros is small time compared to these people, but then again, maybe he's been put in place by them. The man is evil, most certainly a pawn of Satan. 

It all boils down to the power it will give Satan when he indwells the anti Christ and forces control with the mark of the beast. But we know how it all ends. Things are lining up in this very generation. Keep up the great work Alf, time is short!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 6352

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 11/7/2010 11:47:17 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 12 PrayingPraying

Comments:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11705576

It's all about stealing America's wealth. If the average person in America only knew the truth.