Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, March 23, 2018   6:06:21 PM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
2 Thessalonians  2 : 7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 21 Issue: 24 - Saturday, February 24, 2018
Posted By: DorothyAddington
2/24/2018 6:44:28 PM

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This blog is one I wish I had available to me years ago when I was a new Christian, in the apex of the Charismatic fever. I DID wonder what was wrong with me, that I couldn't seem to speak in tongues like so many of the Christians I knew said they did! And there was no discussion about alternatives that the Bible plainly taught was at the discretion of the Holy Spirit's purposes. And, yes, I love the study of prophecy, but now understand that there are differing opinions on when the Rapture, etc. does or does not take place, but not intended to cause division among believers over it among themselves. Thank you for posting this wonderful teaching of wisdom - for the new believers, and for those who are farther along in their walk with the Lord!