Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:32:28 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Daily Intelligence Briefing Discussion

Vol: 168 Issue: 11 - Friday, September 11, 2015
Posted By: DanDapper
9/11/2015 9:01:16 PM

Reverse

Original Daily Intelligence Briefing
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 32 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Did Jack write this first sentence about "fourteen years ago today?"

"Fourteen Years Ago Today . .
Fouteen years ago today, nineteen Muslim males between the ages of 17 and 35 years old boarded four planes on the US East Coast that were bound for California.  Most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia; the rest from other countries of the Arab Middle East.

The passengers initially believed it was just a 'routine' hijacking -- they believed that they were to be hostages, it never occurred to them at first that the planes themselves were the prize."

I get it, but it was the biggest false flag in this worlds history, one day the truth will come out.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 19583

Posted By: Paula -
Date: 9/12/2015 2:02:01 AM
31 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 28 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Well, I'm not going to delete it Dan!  You know that I agree with you 100%.  Where was any plane wreckage or seats or bodies or luggage or blood at the Pentagon or in the field in Pennsylvania?  They evaporated?  Seems so.  Nothing was left to look at or take pictures of or haul away like other airline disasters.  And giant airliners cannot fly that fast at that low altitude and they cannot cut through steel buildings like a hot knife through butter, they just cannot. Not in the real world.  Perhaps they can in the world of image manipulation, but not in the real world. And those things are just the tip of the iceberg. I really believe that Jack would have come to the same conclusion once he put together all the evidence you and I have seen. Because he cared about the truth and he was fair and even if it was a very hard thing to accept, if he saw the evidence clearly, I believe he would have accepted it. It is not easy to accept, but there is clear evidence that the official story is not true.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 19584

Posted By: Alf -
Date: 9/12/2015 8:34:16 AM
32 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 25 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Sorry to disagree with you, Dan. This has nothing to do with intestinal fortitude and everything to do with disagreeing with your point.

I've looked at the same data and agree with Jack. You must accept and respect the fact that not everyone will come to the same conclusions as you.

Also, Kari is doing a great job keeping Jack's brief fresh as a constant reminder.

God Bless.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 19585

Posted By: Paula -
Date: 9/12/2015 10:21:31 AM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 31 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Dan for the False Flag info.  It's very interesting.  Just wondering if those who don't come to the same conclusions we have come to have explanations for the complete and total lack of any crashed airplanes, bodies, blood, luggage, seats, at the scenes of the crashes at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania?  Two huge airliners and the people on them vaporized?  I know we have to respectfully agree to disagree, but I don't understand ignoring physical evidence, or in this case, the lack thereof.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 19586

Date: 9/12/2015 10:38:50 AM
31 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 27 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Paula, the expalanations are there and have been presented here in previous discussions. You just don't find them credible. Fair enough.

But note that there are lots of other different speculative theories around which disagree with yours and also with the generally accepted view. 

However, I fail to see the point in raising an issue with Jack's briefing.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 19587

Posted By: DanDapper -
Date: 9/12/2015 10:14:32 PM
30 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 31 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"However, I fail to see the point in raising an issue with Jack's briefing."

Because it's the truth Alf, Jack was deceived, as we all were once. I seek the truth! Do you Alf?

I wonder about you Alf…. But I do love you, for what ever that’s worth.  “I love you” is such generic term now days. I hope it means more to us Christians than it does to the “world.”  

And it should to all Christians, for God so loved the world that He sent His only Son, to die for us. I know you know this Alf, I do believe you know Jesus. But really? 19 Saudis with box cutters?... You have to be brain dead at this point to believe that!

Or you have another agenda... I will leave it at that.

Nuff said, love ya all!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 19588

Date: 9/13/2015 6:59:08 AM
40 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 29 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Dan, I have no hidden agenda.

Neither do I think that Jack was deceived. If it was the truth, I'd believe it. Believe me. I have a natural curiosity but I just don't come to your conclusions. There's too much specualtion that doesn't add up.

You have to acccept the fact that someone can look at the same data and come away with a different perspective, with no ulterior motives. We can accept our differences without assigning sinister motives to those who disagree with us.

God Bless, Dan.

Love you too. But please don't let this stuff consume you.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 19589

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 9/13/2015 11:30:10 AM
25 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 29 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This brief was originally published On September 11, 2010.

http://www.omegaletter.com/briefs/briefings.asp?BID=2923

Jack's words are never changed except to make it easier for someone new to read. For example when he says things like "yesterday" I change it to the actual date it occured.  My apologies for the confusion. No one can or will change Jack's meaning or evidence at the time that he wrote a particular brief.

My computer decided to shut off and not turn back on Wednesday night.  Currently, I am sitting on the floor in the livingroom while Mike fixes me up with a computer that once belonged to Dad.  Mike broke his clavical in 3 places, hence the delay in computer fixing (and me sitting beside the couch on the floor LOL) and the less than steller attention to the site lately. 

So there you have it, that is what is happening behind the scenes here.  Now I will be able to give Jerry's column from the Thursday the attention it deserves. (All his formattting got lost on Thursday as did all the links...sigh & arggg)

Thank you all for your prayers.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 19590

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 9/13/2015 11:37:25 AM
28 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 27 PrayingPraying

Comments:

you are doing an awesome job kari aand mike!  thank you!   praying for healing for mike .