Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:21:44 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Chronicles  7 : 14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Member Contributed Articles

Wall Street tycoon creates $300M China scholarship for "training future world leaders".
Posted By: Mary
4/21/2013 4:47:50 PM

Reverse

Original Article Link
22 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 24 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

So, the great land of the Far East will now host a prestigious university for global students to prepare the next generation of world leaders.  This next step in bringing all peoples together to work cooperatively on the planet is, on the surface, a positive thing for "world peace".  For the  person interested in Bible Prophecy it is thought provoking, at the least.  As one who spends  time on a prestigious university campus, and observes the very large number of international students coming to the US to study, I find this new "Rhodes Scholarship" fascinating.  Students today are very familiar with being in classes, indeed living beside, others whose homes are foregin countries -either previously, or currently still the enemies of the US.  Consider this:  if the best and brightest of the many countries of the world are educated together in the same curriculum with the same worldview, would that not make it easier to institute the one-central controlled world government we see in prophecy?