Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   10:38:51 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Member Contributed Articles

Soros on Egypt
Posted By: LovemyLORD
2/3/2011 8:56:20 PM

Reverse

Original Article Link
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 15 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
He's wary of Revolutions? Really? Sounds to me like he's chomping at the bit to throw Israel from the train.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 4060

Posted By: Kari -
Date: 2/4/2011 9:01:56 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"Some have articulated fears of adverse consequences of free elections, suggesting that the Egyptian military may seek to falsify the results; that Israel may be adamantly opposed to a regime change; that the domino effect of extremist politics spreading to other countries must be avoided; and that the supply of oil from the region could be disrupted. These notions constitute the old conventional wisdom about the Middle East - and need to be changed, lest Washington incorrectly put up resistance to or hesitate in supporting transition in Egypt." George Soros

Sounds like a threat to me.