Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:39:28 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Member Contributed Articles

Mass Animal Deaths
Posted By: LovemyLORD
1/8/2011 11:46:14 AM

Reverse

Original Article Link
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Texas
Texas
Augusta, Georgia
South Korea
Hong Kong
New Zealand
Rio
Tennesee
Quebec
North Carolina
Ghana
Florida
England
Texas
Australia
Australia
Michigan
India
England
Italy
South Carolina
South Wales
Haiti/Dominican Republic
Australia

Just the tip of the iceberg.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 4052

Posted By: LovemyLORD -
Date: 1/8/2011 11:00:48 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I knew if I searched hard enough I'd find one in China - you'll have to translate it

Jiaxing City China

http://www.tech-food.com/news/2011-1-7/n0473675.htm

Phillipines

http://issuesoncall.blogspot.com/2011/01/dead-fishlapu-lapu.html

This is from September, but I ran across it in my last search - did anyone know the Gulf was this bad?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100914/od_yblog_upshot/massive-fish-kill-reported-in-louisiana

Okay, I'm done searching now... I imagine at this rate, we'll be hearing about something else next on the news.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 4053

Posted By: Jean S -
Date: 1/11/2011 10:41:10 AM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

More than 100 dead birds found off Calif. highway

GEYSERVILLE, Calif. – California wildlife officials are trying to figure out what caused the death of more than 100 birds found clustered together just off Highway 101.

The Santa Rosa Press Democrat reports that California Highway Patrol officers found the dead birds near the roadway on Saturday and called in the state Department of Fish and Game to investigate.

The officers who found the birds described them as small with brown and black feathers. They were intact and had not been shot.

The reports come as other, larger bird deaths have been reported in Arkansas, Louisiana and other states.

Scientists say mass die-offs of wildlife happen regularly, and are usually unrelated and unreported.

___

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 4054

Posted By: Lou -
Date: 1/11/2011 10:00:33 PM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

If it is in any way military related we will never know the cause, weather patterns could in some way be related which in fact is prophecy related regarding strange weather changes as a sign to look at of the near return of Jesus for His church and when the partial blindness of Israel will be removed, but we are seeing odd stuff today that the biblically literate may only be the ones to notice and discern.