Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   2:20:54 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Chronicles  7 : 14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Member Contributed Articles

So, What If The Bible Really Is True?
Posted By: Unknown
12/26/2010 10:50:24 PM

Reverse

Original Article Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

So, What If The Bible Really Is True?

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 4090

Posted By: BrianGillespie -
Date: 2/7/2012 10:44:30 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I dont watch tv, for my own reasons, but I have seen many of the articles posted across the net, concerning the half time show.

Boy, if Satan isnt working hard. I wont go throught the whole thing, but the two things that struck me the most were the eye and the "World Peace" at the end.

Satan is definitely gearing up, that much is clear.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 4089

Posted By: DellaDeybarrondo -
Date: 1/18/2012 11:10:19 PM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

That didn't come out like I entended.

He

Only

Left

You

Basic 

Instructions 

Before 

Leaving

Earth

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 4088

Posted By: DellaDeybarrondo -
Date: 1/18/2012 11:06:38 PM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Has anyone realy thought what the Holy Bible stands for???

H Basic

Only Instructions

Left Before

You Leaving

Earth

He gave us everything we ever needed. We just need to read and listen to him.         Looking ever up.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 4086

Posted By: sunaurora -
Date: 8/8/2011 10:19:04 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Awesome insight Brother... it is that easy and faith is too, God gave us a blueprint to see of what is coming to warn us, so we are not deceived.  This is the time of the great harvest, we need to boldly profess our faith even when it becomes illegal to do this.  We need to go into the darkness and drag our brothers and sisters out before the door is closed.  We need to be the iron sharpening iron for one another, as it goes from bad to worse before Jesus' return.  Every remenant of Christianity will be bastardized, just like when Jesus was tempted... "IF you really are the son of God???"  Catch that if in there... we will be asked to prove, and provoked in the same manner, the scoffers are coming and they are coming hard.  Stand strong my eternal siblings, sharpen the sword in the Word daily.  Jesus, thank you for your mercy so we may endure and not be deceived during these times... Amen

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 4085

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 7/24/2011 4:28:54 PM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

If the Bible really is true,

There will be a concentrated effort to wipe out Israel and that effort will fail horribly,

The world will sink deeper and deeper into moral and financial disaster and search everywhere for a fix to no avail.

One world Govt will be developed. Like a V8 engine running on 6 cylinders,  it will limp along until a man of great power and Charisma comes and takes over This worldly Govt and the people will be amazed.

This Man will make a offer of peace between the world and Israel and Israel will take the deceptive offer,  Israel will be allowed to build a great temple for God.

One Man will step forward and lead the people in Worship of this Charismatic genius who has saved the western world and brought peace to the middle east,  Together they will enact a plan to enslave the world to themselves.

If the Bible is true, From this day forward its not going to get better, We are not going to see a Strong Christian America ever Again. From now on its going to be a slow decline to disaster with level plains of quiet from time to time, Think of it like a rush of foul corrupt water running down a rocky slope, It stops in its travel downward to pool in the cavity's around the rocks before over flowing and rushing down again.

Believe in Jesus Christ, That he died for your Sins and thru His sacrifice you are washed clean of Sin, The water rushing Down my imaginary slope will never touch us, No matter what happens the Lord has a plan, And we will survive in this body or another To see and worship with Christ.

CG

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 4080

Posted By: Tony Lisenby -
Date: 5/11/2011 3:04:50 PM
16 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 16 PrayingPraying

Comments:

The Bible is true. Man is the problem.