Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   10:24:40 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Bodyguard of Lies
Posted By: Vince B.
10/26/2003 6:00:00 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
46 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 48 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Had time to read from the forums and the commentaries but not comment.

Just a short comment regarding this – because I find it so vitally important. Sociology, psychiatry, psychology, polls, spin; have all worked so well in studying human nature and have, through the cold war (as well as many wars) have been used wisely (by the enlightened) to study us – discovering what makes us sweat, what rocks our little boats, what gets our attention (satan’s been studying humans ever since God put us in the garden). That’s what I think prior to reading your e-book. I think the enlightened have so done their home work (with humans being under a microscope) that they have no qualms about telling the masses what ever they want to – anything done, said, viewed only adds more data to their data base – which will again be used to dumb us all down in a perpetual cycle.

Zippo Lighters on a table – very hard to find that one being looked for – can see the time when that Zippo Lighter stands up in a sea of Zippos – and nobody notices the difference from all the other Zippos – no doubt a lot of polls and psychological research and data will be in full swing during a time as that perpetuating that ongoing big lie.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 5890

Posted By: SusanMurimi -
Date: 1/29/2009 4:50:43 AM
21 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Hi,My name is Susan Murimi from Nairobi, Kenya. i would like to download your book. How do i get to contribute since i dont have a credit card? Thanks for the work you are doing for the Lord. Your articles are always encouraging and an eye opener to many issues in these last days. God bless you

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 4510

Posted By: Sheldon -
Date: 11/16/2004 10:15:36 PM
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 14 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Theresa,

There is a "subscribe" link at both the top and the bottom of the screen. The subscription costs is very reasonable.

I find the daily briefing to be of great value for both my own knowledge and for forwarding on to others from time to time.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 4509

Posted By: TheresaGaisser -
Date: 11/16/2004 6:23:48 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I think this is great. I would love to get the
omega letter on my web sight. I used to get the
omega letter and it just stopped. How can I get
it back? My email address is tgaisser@bcm.tmc.
edu. I would pay whatever you ask to have it back.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 3983

Posted By: MaryJorgensen -
Date: 1/3/2004 3:15:37 AM
18 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I can't wait to start receiving this E-book, I have known for a long time we were being lied to,thankyou Jack for being bold enough to publish this fact to all who are willing to receive it and believe it. God Bless You, MJ

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 3775

Posted By: Mrs. WP -
Date: 11/13/2003 7:30:42 AM
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 21 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Bobby, If you will e-mail me at wylie@omegaletter.com,I will send you the link to down-load book .
WP

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 3774

Posted By: Jeshua's lil_sister -
Date: 11/13/2003 6:27:53 AM
19 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 20 PrayingPraying

Comments:

E-mail the webmaster at the address at the bottom right hand corner of the page here. He is a very helpful person, and will sort you out. Enjoy the book. It is excellent and above all it SPEAKS TRUTH.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 3773

Posted By: BobbySimser -
Date: 11/13/2003 4:29:50 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 17 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Please help! I sent in a donation and started to download your new E-Book but downloading was a failure (due to my software!)and now it seems that I must donate again to recieve a copy... Your insight please! God bless and keep up the great work!!! Bobby

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 3470

Posted By: Unknown Poster -
Date: 10/28/2003 4:10:42 PM
20 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 18 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I am 66 years old and have not believed a thing the media has said for most of my life. I can see for myself that what we are told is simply not true. My mother taught me to trust no body but to trust only the Bible. It is hard to see that the younger generation does not generally question anything, but the truth. Where has common sense gone? I can see why the world will accept the lies of the antichrist. It is really so sad to see this country go down the tube in a blaze of mediocracy.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 3399

Posted By: Lou -
Date: 10/26/2003 7:40:56 PM
49 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 49 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Science is in denial about demonic posession, sad to see some valid mental illnesses attributed to posession, but made believers of some who tried to climb inside my head back in 1993, freaked them all out and I love it, telling some what they were thinking and loved the shock on their face, but one of those same shrinks found a way to excuse it all away and remain in denial, why supernatural things are not a witnessing tool at all, we preach Christ and Him crucified, not the paranormal to offer a messege of life.