Terror - Islam
Tuesday, December 08, 2015
Disney’s release of Aladdin coincided with the construction, in west Chester, OH, (just north of Cincinnati) of a resplendent new mosque. Intricately decorated in the typical Islamic style, my two little girls totally believed that it was Jasmine’s Palace. I knew better, obviously. But I didn’t know just how far from little girl fantasies it really was.
Now I do. The world’s largest Muslim charity-- Islamic Relief Worldwide-- was recently called on the carpet for its source of funding. Considered a front for terrorism by some, including the United Arab Emirates and Israel, its funding, we now know, comes straight from the Islamic Muslim Brotherhood.
And when questioned recently about that state of affairs - given the fact that the Moslem Brotherhood is universally recognized as a main contributor to Islamic terrorism (in a variety of ways) CEO Mohamed Ashmawey made it all the more interesting. What he said was this:
Hey, if you want to shut down the Muslim brotherhood, you’d have to shut down half the mosques in the west as well!
That’s what he said. The west includes us. And now we also know that Ashmawey was telling us the truth.
Nearly 25 years ago, the Muslim Brotherhood drew up a strategic plan to establish a beachhead for Islam in the West, particularly, in the US revealed by a document discovered by Federal investigators in the home of the founder of a mosque in Falls Church, Virginia. The man’s name was Ismael Elbarasse, and he also happened to be a member of the an organization called the Palestine Committee, a subsidiary of the Moslem Brotherhood tasked with furthering the cause, in the US and Canada, of the Palestinian Arabs and to support Hamas in the US. . . Hamas in the United States.
Hamas, however was only the beginning of their designs on western civilization. The document discovered revealed that the Moslem Brotherhood had other goals in the US as well. Specifically, to:
1) to Enable “Islam in North America, establishing an effective and a stable Islamic Movement led by the Muslim Brotherhood which adopts Muslims’ causes domestically and globally, and which works to expand the observant Muslim base, aims at unifying and directing Muslims’ efforts, presents Islam as a civilization alternative, and supports the global Islamic State wherever it is”. (Page 4).
2) in pursuit of goal,#1, "to plan and struggle to obtain the keys and the tools of this process in order to carry out this grand mission as a 'Civilization Jihadist' responsibility." The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Muslim Brotherhood must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…” Page 7.
On page 18 they listed their “friends”. This was also revealing.
1) CAIR, the council on American-Islamic Relations: Cair was named by the feds as contributing to terror in 2008
2) ISNA, the Islamic Society of North America: ISNA’s president (Muzzamil Siddiqi), once said, “It is true that Islam stands for the sovereignty of Allah… and Allah’s rules are not limited to the acts of worship, they also include social, economic and political matters. By participating in a non-islamic system, one cannot rule y that which Allah has commanded. But things do not change overnight… I believe that as muslims we should participate in the system to safeguard our interests and to bring gradual change for the right cause, the cause of truth and justice. We must not forget tha tAllah’s rules have to be established in all lands, and all our efforts should lead in that direction."
3) NAIT—North American Islamic Trust: NAIT was actually listed in the 1991 memo as a front for the Muslim Brotherhood for the purpose of consolidating ownership of American mosques; NAIT has also been investigated for funding terrorism. The NAIT website proudly declares that, “Since NAIT's founding, Muslim communities have entrusted the titles of over 325 properties in 42 States to NAIT. More are added every year. Market value of these properties is several hundred million dollars.”
The muslim brotherhood’s basic goals? “To unify and direct Muslim efforts, to present Islam as a civilization alternative, and supports the global Islamic State wherever it is.”
By planning ahead and planting a beachhead in the US early, the Muslim Brotherhood hoped to bring all Islam in the west under their control. And as NAITs statistics above reveal, things are largely going according to plan. 325 mosques in 42 states are now owned by the MB. And many experts claim that Ashmawey’s estimate of half the mosques belonging to the Moslem Brotherhood falls far short. National security expert Dr. J. Michael Waller, in fact, estimates that up to 79% of American mosques are owned by the MB, through the front organization NAIT. And many other mosques not officially owned by NAIT are nonetheless affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.
In fact, according to former FBI counter-terrorism Special Agent John Guandolo, the “vast majority” of the 2,200 Islamic organizations, centers, and mosques in the United States are a part of a broader “Jihadi network” intent on imposing Sharia Law in America.
Which shouldn’t be hard to believe, as it is expressly commanded in the Koran as the goal of the faith.
The faith taught in the supposedly “nonradical” American mosques is still based on the Koran, and a 2011 survey of those mosques found that more than 80% of American mosques surveyed had literature promoting violence available, and 85% of Imams recommended their study. More than half had guest speakers that actively promoted Jihad.
In fact, the chairman of the Islamic Supreme Council of America, Muhammad Hisham Kabbani, documented at the state department that 80% of American mosques adhere to the extremist Saudi brand of Islam followed by the Moslem Brotherhood.
And of the 22 attacks perpetrated by homegrown terrorists in the US (i.e., Fort Hood, Chattanooga, etc), most have have been orchestrated by members of these Moslem Brotherhood Mosques. And that would include the “parents of the year” that died in San Bernadino.
The vast majorityof the more than 2200 Islamic Centers and Mosques in the US are part of the Moslem Brotherhood network, devoted to establishing Islamic rule of the US, and ultimately the world, according to Guandolo, by any means necessary.
And, according to Guandolo, it is the leaders of the these mosques that are acting as advisors on Arab-American relations to the US FBI, Pentagon, Department of Homeland Security, and National Security staffs.
In other words, the inmates are running the asylum. Which really explains a lot.
If you’re like me you remember Tippi Hedren for “The Birds”, but today I want to talk about Tippi Hedren and the lions. The ones she lived with. Hedren, an animal-lover, had a great idea to produce a show in which a family lived with big cats. Duly warned by an animal trainer, they nonetheless insisted; said trainer provided a lion raised as a pet named Neil, very accustomed to the presence of humans. Eventually they added another, and another, and another, and another, not so pre-tamed. Predictably, by the time she moved the cats to a refuge, every member of the family and most of the film crew had incurred significant injuries.
The family later announced that they were stupid beyond belief to have brought the lions in.
That was one family of four people.. They knew the animals were dangerous when they brought them in, and they figured out what they had to do.
We’re a nation of going on 400 million people. Will we?
It’s not a bad thing to be open-minded. But as the saying goes, you can be so open minded that your grey matter starts leaking out.
About Wendy Wippel
Last week: The Cure for a Heart Murmur
|Current Article Ranking:
|Rank This Article: ||
It's an article.|
I liked it.
It's a home run!
If you have already Registered, then
Login and start a discussion.